Friday, April 3, 2009

I WON!

WOW--- I WON!!!! I am SO EXCITED!--

I won this wonderful camera from Jill's Blog!

Canon EF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 II

Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras

I will also receive the camera (red) bag that can hold camera, two to three lens, film, filters, etc. Of course you will receive the manual too :)

I am ALL ready to take some really amazing photos!!!!!!!!

Juan has a wonderful camera (from my daughtor- you saw that right- from my daughtor!!- He just knew how to take better pictures, and so the camera was always in his hands-- I am excited- NOW we both will have camera's and will not miss any of the pictures that we have missed in the past!!--- WOW-!!

Did I say that this will go with us to Ethiopia???

Only several more days until "Court day"- and hopefully travel in the first part of May- ;)

Go visit Jill's blog- here is the link again. (tell her Pamela Dawn sent you her way!!)


http://forevernevernalways1.blogspot.com/


And JILL, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!--

Blessings,
Pamela Dawn

3 comments:

beBOLDjen said...

That IS exciting! Congrats.

I hope court is successful!!!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on winning the camera! Jill is such a wonderful godly woman. I enjoy reading her blog and learning from her. It's also fun to find other bloggers online.

Blessed Mom of 8 said...

You are welcome Pamela!

Congrats again! We can't wait to see all of your awesome photos that you take while there!

FYI - it is only one lens. But everything else will be on its way Monday! The bag will be great for the trip too!

Love and blessings - Jill
I'm praying for your court hearing!!!!