Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To My Wonderful Husband, Father of my children........


I am so blessed to have a husband who ....

Who Loves the Lord God first, than me and than the children.
Who prays for me, and for each of the children daily.
Who showers his love on each child, so they will have an easier time learning to
trust in their Heavenly Father...
Who is teaching each child to go before the Lord in prayer...
Who is my knight, my prince, the love of my life....
Who talks with each of the children, gives them the right to question life
and who always answers each of them, truthfully in love.

Who talks of adventures
Who talks of life, its meaning; what love was for;

Who talks about how to improve the world, to keep it alive.
Who stresses the duty we owe to each other...
Who Laughs laud and long
Who sings silly songs, tells funny jokes and most of all...

Who laughs at himself.

My heart is happy, My husband is my best friend, my life, my love..
Thank you for all that you do for me, and for our family.
I miss you- come home soon!

1 comment:

Rick Lawrenson said...

I'll use one of your oft used words for that: Wow.