Thursday, March 26, 2009



I had a lot of fun a few weeks ago creating a kind of scrap book. I took a folder and put rings in it. And decided the theme that I was going with- This one is "Names of God" and their meanings and verses for each.
On each page, I decorated the page and used printed verses.







Behind the verses, I put words like "Faith"
Courage"-





















Had some pages of verses on Healing-


















These are pages from 2 different books that I put together. Really had a lot of fun doing this. A bit different than the dolls!!
If anyone wants me to put together one for a sick friend, or for a birthday, or just to pass on hope, faith, just drop me a line- (side bar of the blog)
Hope you all are having a good day!
We seem to be really busy these days- I am counting down the days until Apr 8, "COURT DAY"
I can not wait to go to Ethiopia and bring my children home.
Please continue to pray for Juan. He needs a job. Please continue to pray for all of us!

I know that God is in control and that God will take care of us. He always has. God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. So therefore He will take care of us the same today and tomorrow has He has in the past.


Matthew 6:19-34
I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labour or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendour was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, "What shall we eat?" or "What shall we drink?" or "What shall we wear?" For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Blessings,
Pamela Dawn








1 comment:

Irma said...

That scrapbook is a great idea! You continue to amaze me, I have no idea where you find the time and energy for all that you do. You and yours are in my prayers as always.