Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Place In Town!!!

I am so thankful that I am married to my husband. He is a Godly man, following after God's heart. He is a wonderful provider, a great daddy to the kids, and a wonderful husband.

January is a busy month for us. My birthday and our Wedding Anniversary! Maybe I should have made this special dates in different months???

To celebrate these dates, my hubby and I had a date! We checked out the newest Place in town!-- "Blue Moon Beach Grill" It is located at MP 13 - both off the beach road and the big road!

This restaurant is small, seats about 40- well decorated, quiet, with a great staff.

The food that we had, was to die for.....
I started with a cup of soup- Black bean with chicken. It was so good. Scott said that soup was one of his specialties. Not at all surprising given the taste--

I had one of the night's specials - steak salad, with a home made honey mustard (warm) dressing. All every good.

Juan had " Drunken Chicken Breast. It was presented great, and tasted even better. Jamaican rum marinated chicken, served over pineapple coconut rice topped with a zesty cilantro pi co DE Gallo. It was wonderful.

Our server was great- and Scott and Melissa stopped by the table to say "Hi"-- We will go back often. It was a delight.

Oh and for us-- they have a great children's menu!!! It is nice to get out without them, a rare treat!!
Stop by and see them- (tell them the Johnson's sent you!!)

Blessings, Pam

1 comment:

beBOLDjen said...

WOW I'm very hungry after reading your descriptions :-)

Happy Anniversary!