Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sharing! I try to share everything!!!

Sharing!
Well, I came home from my MOST marvelous weekend-( one of the best that I've had in a long time) sicker than a dog. The drive home, the sicker I got. So, I did the right thing, I shared this horrible sickness (flu) with my beloved- today he is sicker than a dog. And you know what, I actually believe him, having been there.....

My time with "L" and family was wonderful. We had great meals, and I had a great time with the grandkids. Went to my favorate brunch place. I really like the area that my daughtor lives in. The day spa was to die for! It was so nice it must have been sinful! ALL in ALL we had wonderful birthdays! (hers and mine)

One of "L" passions is scrapbooking. I had a great time looking at the scrapbooks of the boys. Going to a scrapbook store and seeing how to do it right! She is so good at it! I was looking forward to starting on my project on Monday, first thing- Monday first thing, I was flat on my back!! oh well- I'll get it. Wed., today and I am now at least up out of bed!

Blessings, Pamela Dawn

No comments: