Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Family Fun Day Out







We finally made it to Busch Gardens, and boy did we pick the best day ever. It was sunshine and high 70's all day. With the summer season over, we got to ride any of the rides we wanted to and were able to get off and jump right back in line to ride again. It was fantastic.

A couple of the kids weren't too keen on high/fast rides, so they stayed behind and just watched a lot. But the most fun to be had was by Mom!! I could not believe how much she loves roller coasters. She road EVERY roller coaster and most of them at least 3 times! One roller coaster she road 5 times, and it was the scariest one of them all. My stomach called "surrender" about 3/4 of the way through the day. Did my honey stay behind and help me nurse my queezy stomach? Not for a second! LOL I don't think I have every seen oneyone have so much fun in such a short period of time. Her arms were raised on every ride she could get her arms up on. I looked over once to see her little legs pointing straight out, her arms straight up, and her mouth wide open, screaming with delight. It is worth getting season tickets just to watch her have so much fun.


The kids had a blast, of course and we had a great time together as family. Nobody got lost, sick or bored. The older girls discovered that they can scream "like the girls on the movies". That was hilarious to hear.

3 comments:

givinittogod247 said...

So glad you guys got to go. Looks and sounds like you had lots of fun :) And I am right there beside Pam when it comes to roller coasters-so much fun!

Meredith K Beaupre said...

What a blessing for your whole family! You deserve it!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day!

Just wanted to stop say thinking of you!

Love and blessings,
Jill